Project Executive – Electrical Construction
PJS Electric, Inc. is seeking an experienced, hands-on manager to join our Electrical Team. PJS is a NYC Electrical Contractor, which has been in business since 1998, currently realizing continued growth and opportunity in the public sector, working for agencies such as the PA NY & NJ, DDC, NYCT, and TBTA. PJS Electric is part of PJS Group, which includes a general construction division, where both companies work both separately and, at times, together.
PJS Group has built a solid reputation based on knowledge, experience, reliability and we have positioned our organization for continued success. This is a fantastic career opportunity for the right individual to join our company and help us keep our place as “one of the best out there.”
About The Job
The Project Executive – Electrical Construction will be responsible for overseeing a $15-$25M portfolio with projects ranging in size from $250K to $15M. He / She will supervisor a team of about 25 great and experienced people, including an Administrative Assistant, 2-3 project managers, 4-5 foreman, and about 15 electricians. This is an established, existing role that is being vacated by someone moving on from our organization.
- 10 years of experience in the NYC Heavy Construction Electrical Industry.
- Experience dealing with budgets, procurement, and working in other corporate systems that aid in managing and building projects.
- Position requires strength in people management, troubleshooting, and using various business systems.
- Candidate must be wiling to work in a demanding growth environment with corresponding challenges, committed to quality control and be performance and “results” oriented.
- Familiar with public work projects.
- Ability to build positive and sustainable relationships with peers, subordinates, and vendors.
- Must be familiar and comfortable in a union environment.
Benefits & Compensation
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation, PTO and Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- We are offering a great salary, commensurate with your experience and qualifications.
- We also have a strong performance based incentive program that rewards excellent performance directly related to the organization’s success.
Employment Type Full-Time
Job Type Management
Education Related Preferred
Experience 10+ years
Required Travel Locally
Please email resumes with a good cover letter to HR@ipjs.com